Friday 22 May 2009

Microsoft Community Blogger

I am now part of the Microsoft Community Council!

I have been asked by Microsoft UK to be part of a new initiative representing the voice of Support technicians around the world.

The aim is to drive deeper connection with IT professionals through independent customers representing certain Job Roles and being the voice of the customer to and from Microsoft. This will build on the success we have had with the Audience Marketing Managers (AMMs) and the IT Evangelists (ITEs) being the public face of Microsoft to all IT Professionals in the UK.

The result of this is that I shall be more active on blogging regarding my job role - around 2 blogs a week at least, giving people an insight into what challenges, opportunities and successes I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.